We strive to build an active community of czexpat scientists (Czech scientists abroad). To these ends we develop various projects.
- Our flagship activity is the annual Christmas conference in Prague.
- We developed a map of czexpats, currently containing about 500 scientists in over 40 countries.
- We highlight successes of czexpats by regularly publishing blogs, articles and on social media.
- Among other activities, we also organize workshops on how to secure a PhD or a postdoctoral research position abroad.
- We conducted a survey of Czech scientists living abroad. The preliminary results are available here.